Blackfalds Youth Crew
Blackfalds Youth Crew is cancelled for the time being as we recruit a new Youth Programmer to the Blackfalds FCSS staff! We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience!
Blackfalds Youth Crew (BYC) offers free after-school programs (September – June) for youth grades 4 - 6 and evening programs for youth grades 7 - 12. These programs promote positive peer relationships, provide mentoring and leadership opportunities, and enhance social supports and relationship building within the community. Staff and volunteers strive to provide a safe place where youth can feel empowered and valued. Activities provide opportunities to build upon social skills, positive values and self-esteem.
- Youth grades 4 - 6 on Mondays from 3:45 - 5:45 pm
- Youth grades 7 - 12 on Tuesdays from 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Activities take place at the Blackfalds Community Centre - 4810 Womacks Rd
Like us on Facebook to see monthly calendars for upcoming planned activities.
To join BYC, complete the registration form below and return it to Blackfalds FCSS or bring it to BYC.
There are several youth programs and events in the summer of 2022!
- BYC Summer (Thursdays July 7 - August 25)
- Youth Wellness (Tuesdays | July 12, 26 & August 9, 23)
- Youth Expressive Arts (Wednesdays | July 13, 27 & August 10, 24)
- Inspiring Virtues: Wellness & Self Care Workshop (May 4)
Please see descriptions on our Programs Calendar