We are here to help!
Our planning & development team will assist you with any aspect of planning and development of lands within Town boundaries such as:
- Development and building permits
- Letters of compliance
- Assistance with the processes for subdivision review
- Re-designation of land
- Other business, planning and environmental services.
Contact us via e-mail or by phone at 403.885.9679 Ext. 280 if you have any questions regarding construction projects such as basement development, sheds, hot tubs, and garages.
Real Property Reports
Should your financial institution or another relevant agency request that you provide them with a Real Property Report, you may use the surveyor that they recommend or visit the Alberta Land Surveyors Association for further information on Real Property Reports.
When you receive your Real Property Report, you can contact us to request a Certificate of Compliance, if necessary. There are various associated requirements and fees related to this certificate that is dependent on your needs. We will outline this detail for you at the time of your request.
Check out the Related Documents section below for various planning documents and processes.
- AB Environment- Stepping Back From the Water
- Blackfalds Population and Land Demand Analysis
- Development Design Guidelines (2011)
- Joint Economic Agreement
- Municipal Planning Commission Bylaw 1075-08
- Subdivision & Development Appeal Board Bylaw 1076-08
- 2015 Off-Site Levies Report
- Safety Codes Council - Do I Need a Building Permit Tips Sheet
- What Kind of Permits are Required (Nov. 2021)