Welcome to the Citizen Request Portal
As of August 30, 2021, the Blackfalds Connect App (powered by SeeClickFix) is no longer available.
In its place, we offer you the new Citizen Request Portal - a simple, streamlined approach to access Town services where you can add your concerns, issues, or provide general feedback.
This is a non-emergency reporting system.
- For emergencies that require a police response, call 9-1-1.
- For any issues regarding bylaws (e.g. graffiti, parking, unsightly premises), please use Report Exec or call 403.885.0020.
- For urgent matters regarding Public Works (e.g. flooding) after hours, please call 403.340.9593.
- For Parks and Facilities after hours, please call 403.357.9888.
- For animal-related issues, call the Klassic Kennels animal control officer at 403.506.9380