Whether you are an entrepreneur just starting to think about venturing into business or a seasoned business veteran looking to expand or diversify, there are many resources to help you.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with planning, development, permits, and licensing
Business of the Year Awards
- This non-profit group supports the interests of local commercial, financial, industrial and community stakeholders. Contact them at email@example.com or 403.506.6735
- Provides help with accessing financing, information on business obligations, developing a business plan, and more
- This network of entrepreneurs work together to build an environment and culture for small business growth and success.
- With offices in Red Deer and Mirror, this organization supports businesses with funding and training
- A Crown corporation helping Canadian companies succeed. As international risk experts, they provide businesses with trade knowledge, financing solutions, equity, insurance, connections, to grow their business with confidence.
- Provides details on counterfeit prevention and staff training
- This non-profit organization provides financing, mentoring, and support tools to aspiring business owners aged 18 - 39
- Assists with national and international investment opportunities in Canada and provides industry information, funding programs and advisory services
- This economic development alliance of Central Alberta communities works to ensure the success and continued diversification of the regional economy
- This economic development organization serves the CAEP communities, providing resources to facilitate business growth, expansion, and investment opportunities.