Programs & Registration
Register Online or In Person
View the calendar below to choose and register for fitness, youth, inter-generational, day camps, swim lessons, special events, and arts & culture programs! You can also visit us in person at the Abbey Centre or register online. See how to set up your online account below.
2022 Spring & Summer Program & Activity Guide
Get ready for Spring and Summer! We have lots of fun events planned for you, fitness, youth, aquatic and vibrant living programs to register for, and many activities to enjoy.
We can't wait to see your smiling faces!
View or download the Program & Activity Guide or register at the Abbey or online below.
Registration starts March 15.
How to Set Up Your Online Account
We are switching over to a new online registration and booking system starting October 1, 2021.
I already have an existing account:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and they will email you a temporary password for your PerfectMind account.
- You will be asked for date of births
I want to set up an account:
- Click the register button above and fill out the required fields.
I'm unsure if I have an existing account!
- Email email@example.com and they will let you know!
For online purchases/registration after Oct. 1, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to assist you!
Drop-In Access Process for Registered Classes
Anyone can drop in to select registered fitness classes with the purchase of a punch or day pass.
Drop-in registrations will not be accepted over the phone or by email.
- Book your spot by registering online or in-person on or after 8 p.m. on the evening before the class starts.
- To register online you must set up an online account.
Contact Guest Services during business hours to set up your online account.
- Be sure to check in at Guest Services to make payment and receive a wristband and drop-in access card.
Another Perk For Abbey Centre Members! Members can drop in to any eligible fitness class at no charge! Please follow steps 1 and 2 above to book your spot.
BROWSE PROGRAMS CALENDAR
Arts & Culture
Leagues & Tournaments